Strong VPN Review
StrongVPN is maintained by the team of people, having 20 years of experience in this IT field. They initiated this business in the year 1994 by selling PCs. After that time, this team rapidly turned on to become Internet Service suppliers. Providing dedicated servers to customers was their very next step.
The center business theory of Strong VPN are often summed up in three attributes. These attributes relying on one another and can’t the only one guarantee business achievement. These attributes are:
- Prevalent Product
- Reasonable Pricing
- Solid Customer Services
- Strong VPN’s Quality Services
Strong VPN is well known for providing quality services. These services incorporate:
- 24/7/365 hours Customer Support services
- A huge force on offering remarkable customer support
- Availability of more than 440 server locations across the world in 22 nations
- Unlimited Bandwidth benefits from superior fiber network
- Supports major Internet protocols like PPTP, L2TP, SSTP, Open VPN, and SSL
- An approach to get one of the world’s leading bandwidth
- Numerous gigabit networks that are able to easily connect to 30+ other networks over the countries North America, Europe, and Asia.
- Strong VPN’s OS Compatibility
Strong VPN is accompanied with 7 day money back guarantee options (if you do not like) along with their each package and can be easily installed by any user having less technical knowledge. The other option includes the remote installation of this software on the computer or PC of users.
When it comes to operating system compatibility, Strong VPN also works well with all major operating systems. These operating systems include Windows, Mac, Android, and Ubuntu. In addition to the OS compatibility, Strong VPN also performs well on all kinds of devices such as computers and mobile.
- Strong VPN Pricing Packages
Strong VPN offers two pricing packages. These are:
- Special Account: There is a cost of $55/year for Special PPTP account. However, the Special PPTP/Open VPN account costs $85 per year. There is a distinctive advantage of using Open VPN over PPTP , i.e., to avail an encryption level of 2048bit rather than 128bit.
- Lite Account: There is a cost of $21/3 per month for using the Lite PPTP account. The lite account is also accompanied with different classifications of PPTP and OpenVPN along with distinctive encryption level and many other differences.
- VPN Pricing Plans
On the basis of subscription period’s lenght, Private Internet Access VPN comes along with three service plans:
- Subscription Plan at $6.45 for 1 month.
- Subscription Plan at $35.95 ($5.99/month) for 6 Months.
- Subscription Plan at $38.95 ($3.25/month) for 1 Year
- Strong VPN Payment Modes
There are several key gateways and credit cards supported by Strong VPN. These payment modes include PayPal, VISA, MasterCard, AMEX, WIRE Transfer, Discover, Google Checkout, Western Union, and much more.
StrongVPN has an availability of more than 500 server locations over 22 nations worldwide.